Serving Minneapolis & St. Paul Families for Pet Cremation Services
Dedicated to serving you and your pets in a time of need
Dealing with the death of a pet is difficult enough without the added concern of:
- My dog died at home, what do I do?
- My cat has been euthanized at the clinic, now what?
- How long will it take to cremate and how long until I get my pet’s ashes back?
- Will it really be my own pet’s ashes returned to me?
- What happens to my pet in those days until the cremation takes place?
- How is my pet transported and how many times will my pet be handled?
- Who can I trust?
After the natural death or euthanasia of your dog, cat, or other family pet, the demand for timeliness, transparency, gentle handling and kindness is of our highest concern. We are here to assist you when your pet dies at the clinic or home. We offer pet pick up from your clinic or home (or you may bring your pet to us), one-at-a-time only, individual private cremation (not separated or group), return of ashes in 24 hours, walnut-stained urn, and a selection of other urns, pet memorial products and services.
The owners at Pets Remembered will guide pet lovers through the many choices available to them. We include the following with each individual cremation:
- Free pet pick-up and return of ashes to veterinary clinic in 24 hours
- Certificate of one-at-a-time Private Cremation
- Wood-carved Walnut Stained Urn, not cardboard or tin
- Presentation bag
- Pet Stories on Website (unlimited pictures, video, QR Coded) linked to Facebook
- Donation made in pet’s name to dog rescue or cat shelter
- Grief support materials that are age appropriate