Euthanasia at Pets Remembered Cremation Center
Bring your pet to Pets Remembered Cremation Center and take the time to say goodbye in a warm, comfortable atmosphere where your pet can be cared for by the sensitive staff and a caring licensed veterinarian.
For many reasons…
- You may not wish for your pet’s euthanasia to take place at your home
- You may be concerned about soiling rugs, carpet or furniture
- You may live in outstate Minnesota or Wisconsin, too far away to be served by MN Pets
- You wish to avoid the busy parking lot, crowded waiting room, ringing phones and stainless steel tables at your pet’s veterinary clinic
The euthanasia is performed by experienced a veterinarian in our comfortable, private, home-like setting and your pet never leaves our care. Services are handled in a respectful and dignified manner. The cremation follows and you have peace of mind knowing that your pet is not transported elsewhere. Your pet’s ashes will be available either the same day or following day.
Call us at 651-633-4564 with questions or to schedule an appointment.
A few things to remember for the day of the appointment…
- Call Pets Remembered just prior to your departure from home.
- Bring a blanket or pillow for your pet’s comfort.
- Dogs should wear a collar and leash.
- Feed your pet as you normally would before a car trip.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Seating is available both in chairs and on the floor.
- You may wish to bring a music CD, candles, toys or other objects of comfort for you or your pet.
- Please advise us as to the number of people attending and any special needs. Pets Remembered is handicap accessible.
- You may bring along your pet’s leftover food, medications, etc. for donation to a local shelter.