Serving Minneapolis & St. Paul Families for Pet Cremation Services
Dedicated to serving you and your pets in a time of need
Dealing with the death of a pet is difficult enough without the added concern of:
- My dog died at home, how do I move him/her, now what do I do?
- My cat has been euthanized at the clinic, now what?
- My pet was hit by a car, who do I call?
- Why does it take so long to cremate and so long to get my pet's ashes back?
- Will it really be my own pet’s ashes returned to me? What real assurances do I have?
- What happens to my pet in those days or week until the cremation takes place?
- Am I really comfortable with the large warehouse type crematoriums?
- What kind of paperwork is there? Who can I trust?
After the natural death or euthanasia of your dog, cat, or other family pet, the demand for timeliness, transparency, gentle handling and kindness is of our highest concern. We are locally owned and are here to assist you when your pet dies at the clinic or home. We offer free pet pick up from your clinic or hospital, or come to your residence for a small charge (or you may bring your pet to us). We provide one-at-a-time only, individual private cremation (not separated or group), ashes are available within 24 hours, a walnut-stained carved urn, and a selection of other more personalized urns, pet memorial products and services.
Pets Remembered will guide pet lovers through the many choices available to them. You may witness or participate in the process if you wish at no additional charge. We include the following with each individual cremation:
- Free pet pick-up and return of ashes to veterinary clinic in 24 hours
- Certificate of one-at-a-time Private Cremation
- Wood-carved Walnut Stained Urn, not cardboard or tin
- Presentation bag
- Pet Stories on Website (unlimited pictures, video, QR Coded) linked to Facebook
- Donation made in pet’s name to dog rescue or cat shelter
- Grief support materials that are age appropriate
We are conveniently located near the intersection of 694 and 35W, available days, evenings and weekends. Don’t hesitate to call with questions or if you need help.
Photo credit: Sarah Beth Photography's Joy Session is an opportunity to remember the love you share with your pets in a beautiful, dignified way.