Serving Minneapolis & St. Paul Families for Pet Cremation Services
Dedicated to serving you and your pets in a time of need
Dealing with the death of a pet is difficult enough without the added concern of:
- My dog died at home, how do I move him/her, now what do I do?
- My cat has been euthanized at the clinic, now what?
- My pet was hit by a car, who do I call?
- Why does it take so many days to cremate and so long to get my pet's ashes back?
- What real assurances do I have it will be only my own pet’s ashes returned to me?
- What happens to my pet in those days or week until the cremation takes place?
- Am I really comfortable with the large warehouse type crematoriums and cargo transport?
- Do I really want to go through this all over again in a week or 10 days when I pick up the ashes?
- Will my pet be the only one in the crematory during their cremation?
Pets Remembered will guide pet lovers through the pet cremation process. Depending on your comfort level, you may witness or participate if you wish at no additional charge. We will provide one-in-one-out private individual only cremation and the next day return of the ashes. We include the following with each cremation:
- Free pet pick-up and return of ashes to veterinary clinic
- Certificate to certify one-at-a-time Private Individual Cremation
- Wooden Walnut Stained Urn, not cardboard or tin
- Presentation bag and seed packet
- Pet Stories on Website (unlimited pictures, video, QR Coded) linked to Facebook
- Donation made in pet’s name to dog rescue or cat shelter
- Grief support materials that are age appropriate
*Home pick up of any size dog or cat is available days, evenings and weekends for an additional charge.
* Gentle Pet Euthanasia is available on site in a comfortable environment for an additional fee.
We are conveniently located near the intersection of 694 and 35W. Don’t hesitate to call with questions or if you need help.
Photo credit: Sarah Beth Photography's Joy Session is an opportunity to remember the love you share with your pets in a beautiful, dignified way.