We provide pet cremation services for Minneapolis,
St. Paul & the 7-county metro area.
- We understand that special bond and unconditional love for your pet.
- We provide pet cremation services to families who have lost a beloved pet – we find our meaning and purpose in helping families through this difficult time.
- We cremate each pet privately and alone – it is the only method we use.
We will pick up your pet from your vet clinic at no charge and return your pet’s ashes to your vet clinic for no charge. Even if your vet clinic may work with other cremation service providers, you can still specifically request services from Pets Remembered and have us pick up your pet. Remember, it’s your pet – you have the final decision about what is best for your pet.
We differ in several ways; we cremate pets privately and alone (only one-at-a-time, one-in-one-out). We do not do separate cremation (pets in the same chamber, separated by space or compartments), which is the procedure provided by many clinics in the metropolitan area; with separate cremation, more than one pet is in the chamber at the same time. We provide 24-48 hour return of the ashes (not days or a week) in a wooden urn (not cardboard or tin). We are pet lovers who are trained in the death care field. This is all we do.
Pets Remembered uses an identification system that involves a crematory-proof metal coin with a unique identification number. This can be shown to families at the time we take possession of their pet. The coin stays with the pet during the cremation process and is attached to the cremated remains upon removal from the crematory. We document every step and incorporate a checking system to minimize the chance of human error. You can be assured you are getting your pet’s ashes back. We apply the same industry standards as you would for human cremation. When using Pets Remembered, you can have 100% confidence that your pet is being cared for in a kind, gentle and dignified manner at all times.
If death occurs naturally or with euthanasia at home, simply call us at 651-633-4564 or 833-633-4564. You may then bring your pet to us if you prefer, or we can arrange to come to your home. Pets Remembered will pick up your pet and cremate your pet privately and alone. You may pick up your pet’s ashes at our location within 24-48 hours or we can deliver the ashes to your home. (There is an extra charge for home pick-up and delivery).
- Fill out the Cremation Authorization Form located at the upper corner of the Pets Remembered home page (or clicking on this link: Cremation Authorization Form).
- Please inform your clinic that you are using Pets Remembered Cremation Service. We will then call your vet clinic and arrange pickup. We will transport your pet from the vet clinic at no charge and call you to let you know your pet is in our care.
- If you prefer, you can bring your pet to our location in New Brighton, MN. Just give us a call at 651-633-4564 or 833-633-4564 to let us know your arrival time. You can have peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared for and see our location for yourself.
- We will call you as soon as your pet’s ashes are ready to be picked up at our location or at your vet clinic. You also have the option of delivery to your home (for an additional fee).
We ask families to allow one to two days for the return of ashes from the time we receive your pet. If you would like more in-depth information about cremation and specific time frames, please call.
No, an urn is not required. We provide a carved mohagany-stained wood urn (not cardboard, paper or tin). Some owners do, however, choose to purchase a more unique, personalized urn or keepsake for their pet. Urns and keepsakes vary in materials, shapes, sizes and prices. We work with a number of local artists and would be happy to discuss different options.
The cremation cost is reasonably priced at $235 per cremation, regardless of weight. Pets Remembered provides only private and alone (one-at-a-time) cremation service with ashes being available within 24-48 hours.
Minnesota currently has no laws regulating the cremation of companion pets with respect to the standards, practices or the definition of terms used. We at Pets Remembered believe that service with honesty and transparency are fundamental principles. We will always be open and honest with you.