Serving Minneapolis & St. Paul Families for Pet Cremation Services
Dedicated to serving you and your pets in a time of need
Dealing with the death of a pet is difficult enough without the added concern of:
- My dog or cat died at home, now what do I do?
- My pet was hit by a car, who do I call?
- My pet has been euthanized at the clinic, no bags or freezer for them, now what?
- What assurances do I really have that it’s only my pet’s ashes returned, the clinic options are all multiple?
- Where does my pet go? why can't I visit the place?
- Do I really want to go through this all over again in a week or longer when I pick up from the veterinary clinic?
- My pets have always been buried but now the ground is frozen.
- I have always buried in the back yard but I won’t be in this house much longer.
- Why am I hearing terms like separate and individual from the clinic for a multiple cremation?
Check out the recent podcast from the WCCO Midday Show with Mike Max.
What People Are Saying About Pets Remembered
View more testimonials
Given the current state of uncertainty due to COVID-19 in our midst, we at Pets Remembered Cremation want to assure you that we will continue to be available to pet owners seven days a week, and we will continue the same quality service as we always have, including:
- One-at-a-time-only pet cremation
- Availability of ashes within 24 hours of receiving your pet at our location
- Free pick-up of your pet from metro area clinics and return of ashes to the same clinic
- No bags or freezers to store pets
- Direct drop off at our location and pick up of ashes
- We have several veterinarians who will continue to be available for home or on-site (at our place) euthanization, and one veterinarian who is available for home pet care in addition to euthanizing (her availability is limited to the duration of the COVID-19 crisis)
We are making some changes to our routine in order to limit human contact and follow the guidelines that have been recommended by our government officials:
- Encouraging folks to complete our on-line authorization form and complete payment over the phone in order to limit our face-to-face contact
- Asking people to remain in their vehicles once they have arrived at Pets Remembered. We are providing valet service to limit the number of people in our building. When picking up ashes we will bring the bag out to your car. When bringing a pet in for cremation, we will bring our cot out to the car for the pet, therefore we are asking people to say their goodbyes before arriving.
- Limiting on-site euthanizations to 30 minutes.
- Calling ahead has become even more important than before, since we are doing our best to control the number of people coming at the same time
The comfort of our pets is important, and regardless of what is happening in the human world, we cannot neglect the needs of our four-legged friends and companions. We are committed to doing our best for them at the end of their lives, and we are committed to providing as much comfort as possible to pet owners.
Call us at 651-633-4564 and ask if your clinic works with Pets Remembered. If not, we will recommend one in your area that does, although we do pick up at all metro area clinics.
Remember that you do have a choice in your pet’s end of life care. At Pets Remembered Cremation Service your pet will be handled respectfully, never bagged, tagged or frozen, and cremated privately/alone the same day or next morning. You will receive your pet’s ashes within one or two days for no additional upsell cost. Inform us and your vet you wish to use Pets Remembered and we will be there!
Photo credit: Sarah Beth Photography's Joy Session is an opportunity to remember the love you share with your pets in a beautiful, dignified way.
Contribute, Share, CherishView All
Thanksgiving: 9:00AM - 1:00PM